Girls Compiled

chronicling the lives of a group of girlfriends

Monday, April 09, 2007

THE DUMMY

Proof that you truly CAN find anything on the internet.

Ok here's a small clip of the infamous movie.




I can't help but think of staying over Jenny's and watching TV till the sun came up. Does Jen ever read this?

Wow, It brings back memories. So although its scary, I gotta see it again. If I get a hold of the full version, I need at least one of you gals to see it with (in the daytime of course).

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Claudia said…

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

    You found the dummy!!!!

    Yes, she reads sometimes, but not often enough. That's right, I'm talking to you Jennifer.

    I can't wait to see the rest...creepy.

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger @tomic ladybug said…

    Don't laugh, but I'm such a woos that even as I was seeing that little clip I was at work and I kept freaking myself out whenever I had to walk down the hallway to the bathroom.

    I know, I'm a retard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home