Girls Compiled

chronicling the lives of a group of girlfriends

Friday, March 10, 2006

Anybody there???

Yoohoo....where are you? Do you have blog-fright? Are you afraid of the blogosphere? Were you crippled in a freak typewriting accident? Crispy nugget and I are waiting for you! Have you even read the posts? Have you even read the invitation to come on over? Have you even checked your email? Ok I won't bug you anymore.

I went to Cristy's new condo this week. Very very nice. It's nice and spacious. The bedrooms are big and spacious too (btw how are you going to decorate Sophie's room?). She's got a nice litte terrace where she's got a rocking chair and she can sit there and relax and rock Sophie to sleep. She's got a little laundry room too...boo hoo...all my friends are getting laundry rooms...I want a laundry room too (oh that's right, I kind of have a laundry room too). It's a little crazy in her house right now, but then again so is mine. She has the excuse that she just moved, but I moved almost two years ago (how quickly time flies) so what's my excuse?

Here are the pictures that I took of the kidlets together (click on the picture to see a larger version):


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home