Girls Compiled

chronicling the lives of a group of girlfriends

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm here too!

okay, good, I got the hang of this thing now.
Now then....where are the non-Miamians? I bet they haven't even opened their email inboxes since, oh, I don't know, Xmas (2004)!!
Cristy, can't wait to see your new place. And whenever you have a bit of free time, come by and see ours. That's an open invite. Just call first, and don't come by at like 3 in the morning or anything like that. We should plan a play date once we finish setting up Brandon's playroom (yes, he has a playroom...until little brother or little sister decides to join us then he's screwed! And no, I'm not pregnant--yet). There's no parking issue at this place, and there's more than enough room for everyone without stepping over or bumping into each other. Oops...sorry! Was that your eye?!
So anyway, I'll catch up with you girls later...gotta get back to work (SSHHHH)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home